Plus d’informations et le programme du congrès sont disponibles sur le site de l'Université du Kansas : http://www.vet.k-state.edu/Nido2017/
Les dernières Nouvelles du Nido 2017 :
It is time to make a plan for attending the best international meeting on nidoviruses.
- Online registrationis open! Early Bird Registration Deadline is March 3, 2017, after which late registration fees will be applied.
- We encourage you to register for the entire meeting, which gives you access to both the Translational Workshop and Symposium.
- One-Day Registration:Please note that ‘Sunday Only’ registration is unique to that day (Translational Workshop and Opening Reception, June 4, 2017). It includes official conference activities offered that day only.
- All attendees and presenters are required to register to attend workshop/symposium and are required to wear name badges, which is required for admittance to conference Sessions, Opening Reception, Lunches and Gala Dinner.
- NIDO 2017 has negotiated a very favorable agreement with the host hotel. As part of that agreement, NIDO 2017 must meet some minimum hotel room reservations. The organizing committee has been able to minimize some costs for the conference based on that hotel agreement. We respectfully request that you book your sleeping room within the host hotel to best benefit the overall conference. If you need to find a roommatefor hotel reservation, please fill in this form.
- International attendees who require an invitation letter for their visa application are encouraged to register early. Please enter this linkto request a Letter of Invitation to Nido2017.
We look forward to welcoming you in Kansas City!
Ying Fang and Susan Baker
Nido2017 Organizing Committee
XIVth International Nidovirus Symposium
Kansas City, June 4-9, 2017